- Domain: https://atipsom.com/
- Owner: ATIPSOM Nigeria – Fundación Internacional y para Iberoamérica de Administración y Políticas Públicas
- Registered Office: C/ Beatriz de Bobadilla, 18 – 28040 Madrid (Spain).
- Tel.: +34 91 591 46 00
- Fax: +34 91 534 23 14
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration details: Registered in the Register of Foundations under number MAD-398
- Tax ID: G 82053851
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
1. LIMITATIONS OF USE Access to this website is free and does not require any prior subscription or registration whatsoever. Users may use the information contained on this website complying with the applicable legislation in each case, respecting the intellectual property rights of the FIIAPP or third parties. The user shall not undertake, through the services provided by the FIIAPP, any action which may damage or alter the contents, or impede the correct functioning of the website. He/she shall not cause technical problems of any kind, transferring elements susceptible of containing computer viruses or of damaging, interfering or intercepting this website, in full or in part. In no case shall the FIIAPP be responsible for any improper use of this website or its contents, or of the consequence which such use could give rise to.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The FIIAPP does not guarantee that its pages are operative, nor that their contents are complete, precise or reliable at all times. The FIIAPP reserves the right to modifythe contents of this website and the General Conditions of Access, at any time and without prior notice. If operations for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of the services are carried out, theFIIAPP has the right to temporarily suspend access to this website without any need for advance notice, and it also reserves the right of provision or cancellation of the services, without prejudice to which it shall endeavour to inform users thereof, provided that the circumstances permit this. The FIIAPP is therefore excluded from any liability for damage and prejudicial consequences of whatever nature which may derive from the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the website and its services and the utility which users may have attributed to this website.
3. HYPERTEXT LINKS No third party may establish a ‘framing’ relation between its web pages and this website. In the case of the links included on this website which take users to other sites not managed by the FIIAPP, this institution declares that it does not exercise any control whatsoever over those websites nor is it responsible for their contents. Any links which this website may contain are offered solely by way of informative references, with no judgement of any kind over the contents, owners, services or products offered on them.
4. OTHER CONDITIONS These General Conditions of Use and all the relations established between the user and the FIIAPP shall be governed by Spanish legislation. The use of the website implies the acceptance of the above General Conditions of Use.